Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stefan Kost <s....@webmacher.de> on 2002/02/05 09:38:07 UTC

Re: tomcat 4.01 with jboss 2.4.4 and a webapplication using xalan/xerces

Hi again,

I did more tests and I am getting more and more sure that this is whats
called a bug (please enlighten me if I am wrong). I don't care which
xerces.jar tomcat is using, but if I have one in my
"<webapp>/WEB-INF/lib/" I definitely want to use this one (as written
below, I've even tried to use the same). As I am getting class cast
exceptions, I belived TCs classloader has some problem.

 < W E B M A C H E R >
EDV+INTERNETSERVICE GMBH

POST: August Bebel Str. 69
      04275 Leipzig