Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Raghavendran Srinivasan <rs...@inovalon.com> on 2020/07/22 17:21:29 UTC

Airflow 2.0

Hi,

We are planning to move our Oozie-Based orchestration to Airflow-Based orchestration for EMR processing.  We are planning to use of the experiemental APIs to laucnh the DAG which we believe will be released as part of 2.0.  Please let us know if it is accurate and the release date for 2.0?

Are you foreseeing any of the API end points change with 2.0?

Thanks,
Raghav

Raghavendran Srinivasan |
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Inovalon

4321 Collington Road | Bowie, MD 20716
P. +1 301-809-4000 x5257 |
E. rsrinivasan@inovalon.com
Inovalon Client Congress 2020
 | Join Us Virtually September 21 – 23
 /
Register Today!

www.inovalon.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have otherwise received this email in error, please be advised that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please delete all copies of the email and all attachments (and destroy any hard-copy printouts), and promptly contact us by email (info@inovalon.com) or by telephone (800.390.3180).

​
​
​

Re: Airflow 2.0

Posted by Ry Walker <ry...@rywalker.com>.
Important to note that the Experimental API will be replaced by a new,
fuller API that is currently under development:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-32%3A+Airflow+REST+API

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Airflow 2.0