Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by feilong <fe...@dfki.de> on 2005/07/08 17:09:27 UTC

Fw: How to creating concurrent call in batch file

Hallo,
I want to write a batch file under windows to call 6 instances concurrently to test whether the program is thread-safe. Below is the shell script for linux to create parallel call, it works. But if I use the same syntax, i.e. "&" to connect "java" call in batch file under windows, it only creates serial call, not concurrent call.
How can I write a windows script or a batch file under windows to build parallel call.

Best Regards
saarxfk

parallelCall.sh
# set the classpath
export CLASSPATH=
for i in jars/*jar; do export CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:$i; done

java WinsServiceClient morganti.pdf morganti.pdf it &
java WinsServiceClient alesi.pdf alesi.pdf it &
java WinsServiceClient morganti2.pdf morganti2.pdf it &
java WinsServiceClient alesi2.pdf alesi2.pdf it &
java WinsServiceClient morganti3.pdf morganti3.pdf it &
java WinsServiceClient alesi3.pdf alesi3.pdf it

Best Regards
Feilong