Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl> on 2019/12/27 09:25:26 UTC

Conference software

Hi all,

At the Apache Airflow project, we're looking at organizing two summits, one
in the US, and one in the EU. I've noticed that we're having some kind of
software for managing the sessions and the speakers:
https://aceu19.apachecon.com/schedule?day=2019-10-22

My question is, does anyone know which software this is? And if this can be
used for any Apache related conferences like Airflow?

Please let me know,

Kind regards,
Fokko Driesprong

Re: Conference software

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
The ACEU19 website is a Drupal installation maintained by NewThinking.
This is also open source software.  This covers the website, the CFP, and
the schedule.

I do hope that we can, in the future, get a single system running for all
of our conferences, but currently we generally rely on the conference
producer and use the tools they are familiar with and able to support.

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz
Conference Chair, ApacheCon Europe 2019

Re: Conference software