Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/24 23:07:09 UTC

[juddi-Users] Open Source Implementation of JAXR

Hello jUDDI users,
   I am not sure whether I have asked this question
before. I am looking for an open source implementation
of JAXR apart from the one provided in the Sun JWS Dev
pack.

Can we include the Sun JAXR in an open source product?

-Anil

http://search.yahoo.com

Re: [juddi-Users] Open Source Implementation of JAXR

Posted by Andy Cutright <ac...@borland.com>.
there is an open source UDDI client, UDDI4J. if you simply want to
redistribute a UDDI client, you can use that

http://www.uddi4j.org