Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2018/11/27 10:56:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ilya Kasnacheev as a new committer

Dear Igniters,

It is last but not least announce. The Apache Ignite Project Management
Committee (PMC) has invited Ilya Kasnacheev to become a new committer and
are happy to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables you to more easily make changes without needing
to go through the patch submission process.

Ilya has both code contributions and valuable contribution into project and
community,  we appreciate his effort in helping users on user-list,
proofing-of-concept for compression, contributions into stability (Lost &
found tests).

Igniters,

Please join me in welcoming Ilya and congratulating him on his new role in
the Apache Ignite Community.

Thanks

Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ilya Kasnacheev as a new committer

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin