Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2002/06/05 23:29:44 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/lib mx4j.jar mx4j-tools.jar

costin      2002/06/05 14:29:44

  Added:       lib      mx4j.jar mx4j-tools.jar
  Log:
  Add the binary version of mx4j, for easy compilation. I really hate
  requiring people to download/install dozens of packages.

  If jmx.jar is defined ( as in 4.x build.xml ) it'll be used, so it's
  easy to override if you don't like 'jars in cvs'.

  ( I usually don't like binaries in cvs, but it seems common practice and
  makes it easier to build )

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat-connectors/lib/mx4j.jar

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat-connectors/lib/mx4j-tools.jar

  	<<Binary file>>