Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by David Xiao <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/22 15:08:02 UTC

Cookie question

Hello folks,

I have a file stores cookie in standard Netscape cookie.txt format. The file actually comes from my Mozilla Firefox directory.

How can I setup Nutch crawler  to aware of this cookie file and use it in http request when necessary?

Best Regards,

David

Re: Re: Cookie question

Posted by Marcin Okraszewski <ok...@o2.pl>.
Try to search archives - I've seen questions about cookies several times.

Marcin

Re: Cookie question

Posted by Marcin Okraszewski <ok...@o2.pl>.