Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "V. Trizna" <Vi...@uclouvain.be> on 2012/06/26 10:50:16 UTC

User's manuals

Hi,

The French version of the user's manual has been uploaded on the wiki page
at :

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Manuals+user+OpenMe
etings+various

I'm now working on the Administrator manual and on the English versions.

I'll post here as soon as I've finished.

All the best,

Vital,

Re: User's manuals

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vital,

that looks great, thanks for the initiative!

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock