Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brandon Mercer <br...@eutonian.com> on 2005/02/11 16:22:15 UTC

Development Tool

Hello Everyone,
I found this really useful development tool and wanted to share it for
anyone who hasn't already found it.  It's called AppFuse.
http://raibledesigns.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=AppFuse
great documentation and it works really well too.  Have fun
Brandon

Re: Development Tool

Posted by Brandon Mercer <br...@eutonian.com>.
Metin Erksan wrote:

>hi
>what are its advantages ? what did you use before ?

It's a very cleanly laid out tool (which is basically a build script on
steriods) that creates validation, jsp forms, form, action, managers,
DAO, test classes, database tables and everything like that just from
one *slightly commented* Object.  :-)  Before this I was just using the
struts examples to help me come up with what I needed... this is indeed
much nicer.  BTW you can also have it create your JSF or velocity
templates, you can use Spring, and some other stuff if you'd prefer.
Check it out, it only takes about 10 minutes and you'll like what you
see.  :-)
Brandon

Re: Development Tool

Posted by Metin Erksan <ma...@yahoo.co.uk>.
hi
what are its advantages ? what did you use before ?

sincerely