Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2012/04/27 10:49:47 UTC

Jaxrs systest problem

Hi,

I am trying to execute systests in the trunk on Windows and have one strange problem in systests/jaxrs:

jibx-maven-plugin throws following exception:
[DEBUG] Adding option: --package=org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.codegen.jibx
[DEBUG] Adding D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs/target/generated/src/main/java as source directory...
[INFO] Generating Java sources in D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs/target/generated/src/main/java from schemas avail
able in D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs/src/test/resources/jibx...
Target directory D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs\D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs\target\generated\src\main\jav
a is not writable
ERROR codegen.CodeGen - Terminating due to command line or customization errors

It seems that ${basedir} is double inserted in the path.

Do anybody has idea what can be the reason? Some days ago systests were executed without any problems on the same environment.

Regards,
Andrei.

Re: Jaxrs systest problem

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrei
On 27/04/12 09:49, Andrei Shakirin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to execute systests in the trunk on Windows and have one strange problem in systests/jaxrs:
>
> jibx-maven-plugin throws following exception:
> [DEBUG] Adding option: --package=org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.codegen.jibx
> [DEBUG] Adding D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs/target/generated/src/main/java as source directory...
> [INFO] Generating Java sources in D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs/target/generated/src/main/java from schemas avail
> able in D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs/src/test/resources/jibx...
> Target directory D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs\D:\Projects\CXF\trunk\systests\jaxrs\target\generated\src\main\jav
> a is not writable
> ERROR codegen.CodeGen - Terminating due to command line or customization errors
>
> It seems that ${basedir} is double inserted in the path.
>
> Do anybody has idea what can be the reason? Some days ago systests were executed without any problems on the same environment.

I suspect it is a bug in a jibx plugin for Windows, I removed this
property from the configuration and it seems to be building OK when run
from a parent dir on Unix, so hopefully the issue will be resolved on Win

Cheers, Sergey