Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hardy Henneberg <hh...@hhenne.dk> on 2006/08/03 11:50:34 UTC

ibiblio - maven2

Hi,

Why is activemq releases not distibuted to ibiblio/maven2 any more - as
they were before moving to apache ?

best regards

--
Hardy Henneberg
Henneberg Consult

Re: [Spam: 5.0] ibiblio - maven2

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 3/14/07, Danilo Tuler <tu...@ideais.com.br> wrote:
> > unfortunately we are waiting for the Incubator to decide where to put
> > maven 2 releases of incubated projects.
>
> Is this issue resolved?
> Is there any issue raised at jira related to this?

The links to the maven repos are on the download page...
http://activemq.apache.org/download.html

e.g.
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/4.1.0-incubator/

--

James
-------

Re: [Spam: 5.0] ibiblio - maven2

Posted by Danilo Tuler <tu...@ideais.com.br>.
> unfortunately we are waiting for the Incubator to decide where to put
> maven 2 releases of incubated projects.

Is this issue resolved?
Is there any issue raised at jira related to this?

Thanks,
Danilo

Re: ibiblio - maven2

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/3/06, Hardy Henneberg <hh...@hhenne.dk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why is activemq releases not distibuted to ibiblio/maven2 any more - as
> they were before moving to apache ?

Releases are in a maven 1 repository...
http://people.apache.org/repository/incubator-activemq/distributions/

and we have a snapshot maven 2 repository...
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/

unfortunately we are waiting for the Incubator to decide where to put
maven 2 releases of incubated projects.

There is though a temporary m2 repository here...
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC1/maven2/incubator-activemq/
--

James
-------