Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vasudevrao gupta <va...@wipro.com> on 2003/12/04 11:06:31 UTC

How to use struts for multiple records..

Hi All,

I have a search page through which the user will enter the search
criteria.I constructed an ActionForm to hold the search criteria.In the
Action class, I populate the values of Action Form in a DTO object and
pass it  my business service class.Business service class calls the Data
Access object which make a database query and gives me a result set
containing multiple records and each record contains multiple attribute.
Now, can anyone please suggest me on how to display  these records in a
simpler way using struts.

Regards
VasudevRao Gupta

Confidentiality Notice