Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sh...@ubs.com on 2002/12/18 14:04:01 UTC

RE: question

do some thing like...
	public static void logErrorOnce(ActionErrors errors, String errorKey) {
		if (errors.get(errorKey).hasNext() == false) {
			logError(errors, errorKey);
		}
	}

Posted by Dmitry Vasilenko <va...@soft-ukraine.com>.
As I understand this is for Action class.
In my sample i use DynaValidatorForm and
I must cath error in the jsp page.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>