Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> on 2004/12/30 15:40:10 UTC

[FYI] Memory Leaks in Quartz [Fwd: Re: [Springframework-user] Out of memory exception]

FYI,

I can't remember exactly, but I think there was someone talking about
OOME's and memory leaks when using the Quartz Scheduler in Cocoon.  I
spotted this over on spring-user today, which might give some insight.
  Wasn't sure if it was known about memory leaks in Quartz.

Not that we're using Spring for anything (yet ;) ;)), but it's
informative nonetheless.

Regards,
Tony