Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edson Alves Pereira <ea...@panamericano.com.br> on 2003/03/07 14:54:43 UTC

Remote debugging throught network

	Hello folks, i´m trying to debug my application in a special machine
throught network, that machine is a Linux with Tomcat-4.1.18 as it´s server.
I´m already have a development environment in my personal machine, but there
are some error with my application that happen only in Linux.

	My Linux´s Tomcat is running with remote debugging using this
parameters:
	JAVA_OPTS="-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8000,server=y,suspend=n"

	The problems is, i don´t known how to reach this VM from my own
machine, how i could do that?

	With best wishes,
	Edson Alves Pereira