Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ajay Pawar <Aj...@kpitcummins.com> on 2013/05/24 11:30:13 UTC

SVN Error

HI team,

When I am trying to Accessing SVN Server through Tortoise SVN Repo browser, I faced the following issue.

"OPTIONS of Https://Hostname:port/svn/repoName : Could not create SSL connection through Proxy Server :504 Gateway Timeout"

Please help me.

Regrads,
Ajay Pawar

Re: SVN Error

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 24.05.2013 12:34, Thorsten Schöning wrote:
> Guten Tag Ajay Pawar,
> am Freitag, 24. Mai 2013 um 12:16 schrieben Sie:
>
>> I am able to access the repository through internet explorer but not through tortoise svn client.
> Then check the proxy settings of both, they may be different, with
> different auth credentials or something like that.

More likely it's the same proxy but it's broken. A browser will only
issue GET requests when browsing a Subversion repository, but a
Subversion client needs a lot more than that.

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej

Re: SVN Error

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Ajay Pawar,
am Freitag, 24. Mai 2013 um 12:16 schrieben Sie:

> I am able to access the repository through internet explorer but not through tortoise svn client.

Then check the proxy settings of both, they may be different, with
different auth credentials or something like that.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

RE: SVN Error

Posted by Ajay Pawar <Aj...@kpitcummins.com>.
I am able to access the repository through internet explorer but not through tortoise svn client.

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Ajay Pawar,