Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Prachi_Misra <Pr...@infosys.com> on 2004/05/21 06:50:00 UTC

how to u

Hi all,

I am currently working with velocity-1.3.1,in the current implementation classloader was being used but now i want to fileloader to load the templates .Is it possible?I changed the velocity.properties file but it is not working.Do I need to do some additional changes?
thanks
prachi
Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
On May 21, 2004, at 12:50 AM, Prachi_Misra wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am currently working with velocity-1.3.1,in the current
> implementation classloader was being used but now i want to fileloader
> to load the templates .Is it possible?

Of course.

> I changed the velocity.properties file but it is not working.Do I need
> to do some additional changes?

Well, depends.  What was the change, and where are the files?

geir

geir@4quarters.com