Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pablo a maurin <pa...@platinum-rx.com> on 2003/05/01 16:26:13 UTC

Re: Apache + mod_jk2 question

Hello,

Thanks for all the advice,  I set it up so that I careated a symlink
from /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/servlet to
/var/www/my-apps.com/servlet/  This way I can keep my web guy working in
the /var/www/my-apps tree.

Also I switched to mod_jk from mod_jk2 after reading your howto.  Thanks
for such a clean and simple document.  I really appreciate the auto
config generation.  This way I was able to quickly get something
working.  Then I used the autogenerated  apache config and manually
modified to have ssl support, etc...  Though I may not yet know what all
the directives might do,  with the autoconfig I was able to get
something working which is what I really needed.

Once again thanks for all the help and most importantly your howto.

-Pablo