Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2018/02/02 10:05:08 UTC

Oak 1.6.9 release plan

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak on Monday 5th Feb.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.6.9 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 05/02/2018 10:29, Davide Giannella wrote:
> On 02/02/2018 10:05, Davide Giannella wrote:
>> I'm planning to cut Oak on Monday 5th Feb.
> We need confirmation of OAK-7223 before backports and cut. Most likely
> this will be postponed to future date.

Going to cut it now. Please refrain backports. Free to go once you see
the vote email.

Cheers
Davide

Re: Oak 1.6.9 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 02/02/2018 10:05, Davide Giannella wrote:
> I'm planning to cut Oak on Monday 5th Feb.
We need confirmation of OAK-7223 before backports and cut. Most likely
this will be postponed to future date.

D.