Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Rozina Sorathia <Ro...@KPITCummins.com> on 2005/09/03 11:38:52 UTC

Link Analysis Score..

I wanted to know where exactly the Link Analysis Score is calculated
...Is there any code snippet available.?

How is the Link Analysis Score affecting the overall final score of the
document?

Rozina Sorathia,

Systems Executive,

KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd.,

rozinas@kpitcummins.com

RE: httpd/unix-directory

Posted by EM <em...@cpuedge.com>.
The issue happened quite a lot with my last fetchlist (I'm using the
official 0.7), the next time it happens I can send you a list of urls if you
like?

Posted by Michael Nebel <mi...@nebel.de>.
Hi,

--
Michael Nebel
http://www.nebel.de/

httpd/unix-directory

Re: Link Analysis Score..

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
There are many ways nutch can boost document in the index. But I suspect
you are refereing to analyze process - it uses PagrReank computation for
page score. For details read DistributedAnalysisTool - especially
computeRound method.
Regards
Piotr