Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "lewinma(lewinma)" <le...@tencent.com> on 2020/02/18 08:54:10 UTC

Re: Zeppelin performances with a lot of notebooks(Internet mail)

Does 0.9 has some change?

From: Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 16:53
To: users <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Zeppelin performances with a lot of notebooks(Internet mail)

Then I guess it is due to backend issue. Could you check the memory usage of the JVM process ? In 0.8, all the notes will be loaded in to memory, which might be the reason of slow performance.

<st...@orange.com>> 于2020年2月18日周二 下午4:38写道:
Yes, it is slow in another tab, its slow even if I close and re-open by browser.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
0.9 will load note lazily, only load it when this note is opened.

lewinma(lewinma) <le...@tencent.com> 于2020年2月18日周二 下午4:54写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang