Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Chantilly Muyaya <lu...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/02 05:42:40 UTC

Illegal value for dayofmonth issue Fineract 1.7

Hi Team

I'm working on fineract 1.7.0 since May everything was good. Yesterday the
first day of June I was face on this issue *illegal value for dayofmonth
field, value 31 is not valid for month June. *

The exception was caused by Java localtime, I've try to changed the month
in system to move on August and other months I raise that the app work fine
for all month of thirty days and not other.

I'd like to know what is the cause of this issue and if any method exist to
resolve it.

Thanks

Re: Illegal value for dayofmonth issue Fineract 1.7

Posted by Chantilly Muyaya <lu...@gmail.com>.
I'm using Mifos WebApps to connect with Fineract backend.

Posted by Arnold Galovics <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Chantilly,

Thanks for the additional context.

May I ask you to open a bug ticket in the Fineract JIRA?

Please add the exact reproduction steps so we can track down the issue
sooner.

Thanks!
Best,
Arnold