Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Massimiliano Guillaro <m....@gmail.com> on 2011/02/11 13:47:49 UTC

Flow 'JCA' was specified but not able to handle exchange

Hi,
i'm working on servicemix 3.3 and i use wsn component. I'm using also
activemq with mysql to make persistence. If i set persistent=true in
jbi-container and i send a notification a can see the notification in the db
but if i send a subscription i receive the following message:

javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: Flow 'JCA' was specified but not
able to handle exchange

Why?

Thanks
MG

Re: Flow 'JCA' was specified but not able to handle exchange

Posted by Massimiliano Guillaro <m....@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Re: Flow 'JCA' was specified but not able to handle exchange

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Massimiliano,

This exception is being thrown when a MessageExchange explicitly
requests to be handled by a specific type of flow by setting the
'org.apache.servicemix.flow' MessageExchange property value (in this
case to JCA), but the given flow is not able to actual convey the
MessageExchange.

In the case of JCA, the flow checks if the MessageExchange is being
sent asynchronously and does not handle any synchronous exchanges.
Are you setting any of these values manually yourself (either the
header or doing a sendSync)?  Could you compare with the
non-persistent scenario to see if that alters the MessageExchange
behavior?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource