Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vince Clark <vc...@globalera.com> on 2009/08/17 16:43:51 UTC

cannot update description fields in InvoiceType and InvoiceItemType

This is probably happening with other entities as well. But these are the only two I have run into it so far.

When we try updating a description thru Webtools entity data maintenance the old value stays. Is this being cached somewhere? I have tried clearing cache and even restarting. If I do a direct database update the value changes in the db but still displays the old value in the entity engine.

Vince Clark
www.globalera.com
vclark@globalera.com
(303) 493-6723 office