Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com> on 2016/01/26 13:25:26 UTC

Flex Advanced data-grid grouping

Hi, we need to create an application prototype for a company that need it
for a demo.

the application has loads of grid and most of them are grouped like the one
i attached here... see the groping "+" buttons on the left ....

So i was looking for the possibility to obtain the pretty same result in
flex... i found this:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7bf4.html

and in general i think we will use the advanced data grid control...
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/controls/AdvancedDataGrid.html

but the question is: is the component still usable in the very new version
of pache Flex? are there any new component to do this?

Thank you vey much
Angelo[image: Schermata 2016-01-26 alle 13.20.04.png]

Re: Flex Advanced data-grid grouping

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com>.
Thank you Olaf!

Angelo