Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2019/07/01 14:18:35 UTC

Release next steps

So I make sure I get this right now, since it’s our first release:
We have the votes and have made the announcement on the general incubator list.

It looks like next steps are an [ANNOUNCE] email to the general list, and moving the builds to their final location on the dist server.
What am I missing?

Antoine

Re: Release next steps

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
OK, the download page looks good I think.

Next step is the announcement email. I guess I announce on dev, users, the general incubator list. Do I also announce on the announce list of apache?

Re: Release next steps

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Re: Release next steps

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.