Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/07 20:21:48 UTC

jcharts

I was just reviewing the jcharts API and the jar file is only 140Kb. the
license is apache style, so it is compatable. Does anyone object to checking
it into CVS following the normal procedure of updating the license etc?

peter

Re: jcharts

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I'll do that and email the developers. on the krysalis site it says this

Rules

Opensource is not anarchy but community cooperation, and cooperation needs
sensible rules.

I decided to licence my code using the famous Apache 1.1 license (or its
successor the Apache License 2.0) as a template, and using the project
guidelines and constitution similar to the ones of the Apache Java projects.

This is to make it clear from the start, with least doubt as possible, that
all the code here contained will be used according to tried and tested
rules, and the Apache ones are what I have learned to appreciate in these
years.

hopefully they'll respond within a few days.

peter

Re: jcharts

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.