Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu> on 2009/05/06 16:57:18 UTC

need someone to tetst edits to esx - node_status routine

Brian, Andrew,

I added some code to the esx.pm node_status routine.

I extended the first conditional to accept it as a function call instead of
an object, the changes should be seamlessly. It accepts a hash then assigns
the appropriate values to the defined variables.

When you get a chance can either of you test the node_status edits?
Unfortunately I don't have ESXi installed any where yet - on our production
or development instances.

A way to test it is to run the health_check.pl script and then run it as
normal through vcld.

Please let me know if there are any issues with it.

Thanks,
Aaron