Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/01 14:43:37 UTC

Re: Commit / Code Review Policy

> and now its turned around as if its consensus everywhere

David didn't say anything about consensus everywhere.  He mentioned
pretty clearly that the agreement was only "in attendance", and that
this thread was a precursor for putting together a proposal to test
the waters further.  That all seems pretty in line with the Apache
process for feeling out/testing/etc. consensus, though maybe there's a
nuance I'm missing?

Jason