Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by hpq852 <hp...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 12:40:22 UTC

Persistence connection problem.

I've used MINA1.0 for a TCP server and the server hold the persistence connections of the clients. So the problem is that with the increasing of client number then how to make the server get better throughput ? Because of the persistence connection I can't do server cluster simplely as Session replicating. Does anyone have experience in this field?   Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards

Re: Persistence connection problem.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 12/30/06,  wrote:

> So when the total number of incoming messages per
> second is very big and one server can't cope with the huge
> throughput,  then
> is there any idea to resolve it ?

You could take a look into ReadThrottleFilterBuilder (in
org.apache.mina.filter).

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: Persistence connection problem.

Posted by Jesse Hou <hp...@gmail.com>.
So when the total number of incoming messages per
second is very big and one server can't cope with the huge throughput,  then
is there any idea to resolve it ?

Thank you.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.