Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Endre Magyari <en...@nextra.ro> on 2004/01/29 21:52:37 UTC

Accessing notation definitions through DOM API

Dear List,

	Please ignore my previous mail regarding comments.

	After reading the DOM Object model, I have found that if I have a
notation definition in my DTD like this:

<!NOTATION UDM SYSTEM "foo">

	, I can access this definition whenever I load an XML using this DTD,
through the interfaces DocumentType, and Notations.

	My question is, how can I do the same thing, if I'am using XSD instead of
DTD, (DocumentType is NULL when loading the XML), and the XSD file also
contains the definition of the notation. (<xsd:notation> .... )

Thanks for your help.

Endre MAGYARI, CEO
Nextra Telecom Ltd. -  RO-4100 M-Ciuc, Florilor 28/1
Office: +40 266 317 500
Mobile: +40 744 794 735
E-mail: endre@nextra.ro