Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Lee Chalupa <lc...@seelink.org> on 2014/07/25 14:48:59 UTC

Not sure if mailing list is working

Hello:

I'm trying to get on the server-user mailing list for James.

I am not receiving any confirmations back from the mailing list so I
don't know
what my status is.  Am I on the list or not?  I don't know.

If this email gets to the mailing list could someone please let me know.

I know we would like more people involved in James and I know people
won't get
a good feeling about the project if the mailing list is not functioning
(at least for me).

lee

Posted by Philippe Benoit <pb...@linagora.com>.
On 25/07/2014 14:48, Lee Chalupa wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I'm trying to get on the server-user mailing list for James.
>
> I am not receiving any confirmations back from the mailing list so I
> don't know
> what my status is.  Am I on the list or not?  I don't know.es
I think you are in the list ;-)

Posted by Alexandros Nipirakis <an...@gmail.com>.
I see your reply.

Kind Regards,