Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tim B <ap...@law.com> on 2002/01/30 21:29:52 UTC

Apache Logs and Stats

Hello again,

 I bet you guys get tired of the questions. I
was reading in my "Apache for Dummies" book
that you can view your server status and stats
using the mods. Can someone tell me how to view
the server stats  with my browser? I know that
I can look at the log files. But the book shows
it in the browser and address where you can
view it. It shows hits time server has been
online etc.. yea I am a newbie but learning.
Just want a way to keep track of what is going
on on the server.

Thanks
TIm

Sent by Law  Mail

Re: Apache Logs and Stats

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.
Tim,

Check the documentation for mod_info and mod_status

Daniel