Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by John Martin <pb...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/10 17:14:12 UTC

How to export simple-method services

Hi -

I am integrating an application with ofBiz using RMI.  I need to call
a simple-method service remotely but the export="true" tag in the
simple-method declaration doesn't work.

Is it that simple-methods can't be exported?

If that is the case, what is the recommended way to implement the
service?  I was thinking of creating an exported java service that
calls the simple-method locally.

Thanks,

John

Re: How to export simple-method services

Posted by John Martin <pb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacopo - sorry for the brain fart...  I knew that...  Can you say duhhh?

Re: How to export simple-method services

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hi John,

you have to set the export="true" in the service definition, not in the
simple-method file.

Jacopo