Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2004/11/25 15:05:56 UTC

Gump and unavailable projects (daisy, nekohtml-dtd)

I've just integrated the HTMLCleaner into Cocoon Forms. Awesome stuff!
Anyway, now I have problems defining the correct Gump entries. I use

  - daisy-htmlcleaner-1.1.jar
  - daisy-util-1.1.jar
  - nekohtml-0.9.3.jar
  - nekodtd-0.1.10.jar

AFAIKS at http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/gump_xref/package_project.html I
can only reference nekohtml (the parser). How can cocoon-forms reference the
other three projects?

--
Reinhard

Re: Gump and unavailable projects (daisy, nekohtml-dtd)

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:
> On 25 Nov 2004, at 15:05, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> I've just integrated the HTMLCleaner into Cocoon Forms. Awesome stuff!
>

> :-)
>
>> Anyway, now I have problems defining the correct Gump entries. I use
>>
>>  - daisy-htmlcleaner-1.1.jar
>>  - daisy-util-1.1.jar
>>  - nekohtml-0.9.3.jar
>>  - nekodtd-0.1.10.jar
>>
>> AFAIKS at
>> http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/gump_xref/package_project.html I
>> can only reference nekohtml (the parser). How can cocoon-forms
>> reference the other three projects?
>

> We haven't done any Gumpy stuff with Daisy, and we're a bit busy ATM. :-(

ok.

What can I do not to break the Gump build? Any chance to reference already built
libraries within our repository?

Secondly, who can setup the neko-dtd Gump project?

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 25 Nov 2004, at 15:05, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I've just integrated the HTMLCleaner into Cocoon Forms. Awesome stuff!

:-)

> Anyway, now I have problems defining the correct Gump entries. I use
>
>  - daisy-htmlcleaner-1.1.jar
>  - daisy-util-1.1.jar
>  - nekohtml-0.9.3.jar
>  - nekodtd-0.1.10.jar
>
> AFAIKS at
> http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/gump_xref/package_project.html I
> can only reference nekohtml (the parser). How can cocoon-forms
> reference the other three projects?

We haven't done any Gumpy stuff with Daisy, and we're a bit busy ATM.
:-(

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: Gump and unavailable projects (daisy, nekohtml-dtd)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I've just integrated the HTMLCleaner into Cocoon Forms. Awesome stuff!
> Anyway, now I have problems defining the correct Gump entries. I use
>
>  - daisy-htmlcleaner-1.1.jar
>  - daisy-util-1.1.jar
>  - nekohtml-0.9.3.jar
>  - nekodtd-0.1.10.jar
>
> AFAIKS at
> http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/gump_xref/package_project.html I
> can only reference nekohtml (the parser). How can cocoon-forms reference
> the other three projects?

Look at the very bottom of the gump.xml descriptor, you can add them as
local packaged projects.

Note that "nekohtml" already exists (just grep for "neko" on

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/gump_xref/output_id_project.html

)

--
Stefano.