Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Shuvendu Das <sh...@tctmail.com> on 2017/09/07 08:32:23 UTC

event when a cache item expired in.Net

Hi,

Is there any event that will throw event automatically when the cache item
is expired

Thanks

Shuvendu

Re: event when a cache item expired in.Net

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Expiration is triggered both periodically and on item access.
What are your expiration timeouts? Can you attach a reproducer for the
problem?

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi, see EventType.CacheObjectExpired.