Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Oliver Pelz <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2014/06/11 17:25:43 UTC

[T 5.3.7] URL rewrite the domain with new LinkTransformer API

Dear group,

I am facing the problem that I want to rewrite a URL's domain, e.g.:

localhost:8080/Test -> helloworld:8080/Test

I am using T5.3.7 and looked into the new LinkTransformer API because
URLRewriterRule is deprecated (http://tapestry.apache.org/url-rewriting.html
)

Since there is not much info about the LinkTransformer API out there I use
this piece of information:

http://blog.tapestry5.de/index.php/2010/09/06/new-url-rewriting-api/

With this new technique I can only return a Link not a response (as it used
to be) and I havent found a way to generate a link with a new domain.

Has anyone a working example for domain rewrite with Tapestry 5.3.7 and the
new API ?

p.s.: I have also looked into this link here
http://tapestry.machina.com.br/2013/10/1/tapestry-url-rewriter-2-0-0-released
but this seem not to work for me.

Best,
Oliver

Re: [T 5.3.7] URL rewrite the domain with new LinkTransformer API

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:25:43 -0300, Oliver Pelz
<ol...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Dear group,

Hi!

> p.s.: I have also looked into this link here
> http://tapestry.machina.com.br/2013/10/1/tapestry-url-rewriter-2-0-0-released
> but this seem not to work for me.

I'm the author of it. Please define what "this seem not to work for me"
means. tapestry.machina.com.br itself is using Tapestry URL Rewriter 2.0
for rewriting domain names and also rewriting other URLs.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br