Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Michal <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 15:18:43 UTC

beginner question

what went wrong when I get this error:

couchdb.client.ServerError: (500, ('error', "{{nocatch,
{map_process_error,{exit_status,0}}},\n [{couch_query_servers,readline,
2},\n  {couch_query_servers,read_json,1},\n
{couch_query_servers,prompt,2},\n  {couch_query_servers,'-
start_doc_map/2-fun-0-',2},\n  {lists,foreach,2},\n
{couch_query_servers,start_doc_map,2},\n  {couch_view,view_compute,2},
\n  {couch_view,update_group,1}]}"))

I was trying to configure couchdb to use it with python. I modified
couch.ini and path points to view.py from couchdb-python. The same
query works when it is written in JS (db exists and all tests are
passed). The same program works on vista, on leopard if fails.

br
michal z

Re: beginner question

Posted by eF <mi...@gmail.com>.
ha! works!
It was this couchpy not view.py thing. I was suggested by ms vista config
where the file is pointed.

Thanks!

Re: beginner question

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.