Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Kousik Maiti <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/05 06:36:44 UTC

Regarding VCL setup

Hi list,
We are trying to demo setup of VCL in a single blade.
We have configured web portal, database and management node.
We are following
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/VCL+2.3+Installation
We want to take base image from vmware image which is setup locally(same
blade).
But when we are trying to add base image we are getting some error. Details
of error are given in the following link http://fpaste.org/74543/78074139/

Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

--
Kousik Maiti