Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sal Mangano <sm...@ureach.com> on 2004/10/13 01:04:07 UTC

How do you configure cocoon-searcher?

The component  SimpleLuceneCocoonSearcherImpl is configurable but it is not
clear where I should configure it. For example, it provides for
default-search-field and analyzer-classname. I have tried the following in
cocoon.xcof with no luck:

<cocoon-searcher logger="core.search.searcher">

<analyzer-classname>org.apache.cocoon.components.search.CustomAnalyzer</anal
yzer-classname>
</cocoon-searcher>

and

<cocoon-searcher logger="core.search.searcher">
    <parameter name="analyzer-classname"
value="org.apache.cocoon.components.search.CustomAnalyzer"/>
</cocoon-searcher>

Sal Mangano
Into Technology Inc.
www.into-technology.com