Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "O'brien, Tim" <to...@transolutions.net> on 2003/05/29 21:19:53 UTC

[math] stat package structure

Proposal: move all Univariate and Bivariate interfaces and
implementations into the package named "stat".

IMO, this qualifies as a "Long Term Plan", which is subject to lazy
consensus.  Are there any binding -1s to moving anything
"**/*Univariate*.java" into stat.  (UnivariateFunction.java from Brent's
patch is not involved in this change).

Re: [math] stat package structure

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
+1 I think its a good starting decision for package structure.

While we're at it, maybe matrix related Classes should get moved into a
similar package for consistency?

-M.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.