Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/10 09:01:00 UTC

Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription

Hi!

This is available to all Apache committers free of cost and mine expired
recently after another year.

My problem is I have lost track of how to apply for renewal or get a new
one the way I have done every year so far.

Would somebody help by pointing me to the right link within Apache to
obtain a fresh MSDN subscription.

Imtiaz

Re: Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
I believe this link.will give you all the info you need:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/donated-licenses/msdn.txt