Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Amr Maghraby <am...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/15 16:27:07 UTC

Google Season of Docs

Dear Apace Flink,
My name is Amr Maghraby, I am a new graduate from AAST college got the
first rank on my class with CGPA 3.92 and joined the international
competition in the US called ROV got the second worldwide and last summer I
have involved in Google Summer of code 2019 and did good work also, I
participated in problem-solving competitions ACM ACPC and Hash Code. I was
asking if I could apply for GSOD?
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks,
Amr Maghraby

Re: Google Season of Docs

Posted by Marta Paes Moreira <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi, Amr!

You can certainly apply for Google Season of Docs with the Flink project.
All you have to do is have a look at our project ideas [1], think about
what you'd be interested in working on and submit your application once the
application phase opens (June 9th) [2].

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with in the process!

Marta

[1] https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/05/04/season-of-docs.html
[2]
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/tech-writer-application-hints