Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com> on 2015/02/11 19:33:54 UTC

[DICUSS] 5.11.1 patch release

(Repeating from the 5.10.2 thread)

As per Claus, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5564, appears to
address a significant leak introduced in the 5.11.0 (as well as 5.10.1 -
that's a separate topic).

What tickets do we want to include in this release?  It appears AMQ-5550 and
AMQ-5564 are already on the activemq-5.11.x branch.

Re: [DICUSS] 5.11.1 patch release

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 02/12/2015 06:31 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
> I went through the fixes on master and backported the ones (merged)
> back to activemq-5.11.x. I don't think I missed anything but a second
> pair of eyes would be extremely appreciated. A couple of patches were
> already back merged.
>
> I think both 5.10.x and 5.11.x are ready for patch releases. I'll run
> full tests tonight. I don't expect surprises so, Art, it's up to you.
>
> Cheers,
> Hadrian

Could also add commit: 8d4234345bd5a03194032acd7af1e03d6b2f7711 for
issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5573 as it adds
additional control of max message size but does not change the default
behaviour.  Not critical though so I leave it up to those releasing these.

> * b60bfbb (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) Revert "rework
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3684 and
> * 7d14ddb https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5558 - make
> activemq-all jar executable
> (merged) * 2b17fd8 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5580
> * 8d42343 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5573
> (merged) * 07338e7 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5520 -
> fix
> org.apache.activemq.spring.SpringTest.testSenderWithSpringXmlEmbeddedPooledBrokerConfiguredViaXml
> regr
> (merged) * 25376af reduce test duration, relax derbydb durability -
> AMQ5266SingleDestTest
> * 95f7262 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5578 - implement
> for kahadb
> * 8cf98a0 rework  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3684 and
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4532 to avoid intermittent
> hangs, processing shutdown
> * c6837ac tidy up some jdbc directory usage - move into target
> * 01d0155 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5558 - enable
> producer/consumer commands in karaf
> * 35683c1 Upgrade dependencies
> (merged) * 3155c62 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5567 -
> fix and test - issue was eager dispatch with concurrent sends,
> recovery and outcome delivery now assign a
> * f91abd3 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5564
> * 9f0ab46 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5558 - add
> producer/consumer commands
> (merged) * b0a1bd8 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5542 fix
> (via revert below) and test case applied with thanks.
> (merged) * b35b8e3 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5378 -
> document shell script configuration and enable using environment
> variables
> (merged)* 2a0be3b https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5550
> * ae595c9 [maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration
>

> On 02/11/2015 06:20 PM, Paul Gale wrote:
>> Given that the bug Claus discovered AMQ-5564 has now been fixed is
>> there a
>> date scheduled for the 5.11.1 release?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Paul
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 1:36 PM, artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Here's the list of tickets for the 5.11.1 release:
>>>

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5565?jql=project%20%3D%20AMQ%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.11.1
>>>

>>> --

Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.