Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Darién Martínez Torres <da...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/28 16:52:05 UTC

Tomcat Class.forName.

Hi everybody, I get a ClassNotFoundException when I try to load a class dynamically and it is not in Tomcats riguired libraries and it is under WEB-INF/classes directory of my web app. Tomcat should not look for the class under that directory?
Thanks, any help or idea will be wellcome.
Darien

Re: Tomcat Class.forName.

Posted by Jean-pierre Cartal <je...@nextenso.com>.
That's strange, I'm currently using version 4.0.4b1 and I don't have
this kind of problem, though I'm using different packages inside my
webapp and I'm dynamically loading classes located under WEB-INF/classes...

Regards.

Re: Tomcat Class.forName.

Re: Tomcat Class.forName.

Posted by Jean-pierre Cartal <je...@nextenso.com>.