Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by xs...@gmx.com on 2012/06/01 23:18:47 UTC

Connecting Javaee server to Cassandra

I have an existing javaee application running on JBoss-7 and using postgresql which I now want to replace with Cassandra-1.1. Hours of Internet search and I can't find any useful information, example or hint on how to connect Javaee server i.e JBoss to Cassandra (or might it even be necessary at all?) The whole thing makes me feel like I am doing something unique (cough).
 I am using JBoss, Cassandra, either Hector or Astyanax. Any relevant suggestions would be most welcomed.
 Thanks