Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Frank Lawlor <fr...@athensgroup.com> on 2001/10/18 19:48:12 UTC

Catalina as an NT Service - WebDAV

I just discovered something else:

WebDAV failed to start ("sealing violation").  I added:
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\server\lib\jaxp.jar
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\server\lib\crimson.jar
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\server\lib\servlets-webdav.jar

and that seemed to fix it.  Again, not all these may be necessary
and there may be others that are for reasons I haven't discovered.

Frank Lawlor
Athens Group, Inc.
(512) 345-0600 x151
Athens Group, an employee-owned consulting firm integrating technology
strategy and software solutions.

Re: two questions

Posted by Kar YEOW <ka...@apir.com.au>.
the oracle url look like this