Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jingmei Li <Ji...@bentley.com> on 2002/02/13 20:37:49 UTC

UnsatisfiedLinkError

Tomcat Version: 4.0
Slide Version: 1.0.16
JDK 1.3.0_01

I need to make a few native calls in SlideRealm (my own version) so that I
load a dll in SlideRealm. Later on when WebdavServlet (my version) is
initilized, I need to make another native call out of the same dll but it
cannot seem to find any function in the dll and throws

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: nativeFunctionName

I tried loading the dll by calling System.loadLibrary(dllName) directly in
Realm and putting System.loadLibrary in a utility class and calling the
utility class instead. I got the same error. If I try loading the dll again
in WebdavServlet, I got:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library .... already loaded in
another classloader

Can anyone help?

TIA.
Jingmei