Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/14 13:33:56 UTC

[companions] Going maven 3

Hello,

I would like to increase the build to work with maven 3.

Maven 2 is pretty outdated meanwhile and version 3 is very stable. I
have tried it already on extras, and could create a site build with
maven 3 with just tweaking the reporting section.

Let me know. Otherwise I will simply go ahead to lift to maven 3 one by one

Cheers
Christian

Re: [companions] Going maven 3

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [companions] Going maven 3

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Gary Gregory
<GG...@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:
> I use m3 as much as I can over m2.  So it's good by me.

Fine!

> FYI I am a committer for [commons] but not here.

Welcome! Every helping hand is more than welcome here :-)

Cheers

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [companions] Going maven 3

Posted by Gary Gregory <GG...@seagullsoftware.com>.
I use m3 as much as I can over m2.  So it's good by me. FYI I am a committer for [commons] but not here.